U.S. military and law enforcement agencies. The package consists of the Micro® T-2™ red dot optic paired with the Spuhr Lower 1/3 co-witness Mount – found only on the Aimpoint webstore.
The Aimpoint® Micro T-2 red dot optic was designed for users who require an extremely rugged, lightweight, and compact sight. The Micro T-2™ optic has unmatched optical clarity and can withstand the physical abuse necessary for demanding end-users. Innovative lenses with cutting-edge reflective coatings, radically improve the shape of the 2 MOA dot. ACET technology allows 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation with one CR2032 battery on setting 8. This configuration features the Spuhr Lower 1/3 co-witness Mount that attaches to a MIL-STD-1913 rail with the use of two Tx20 – bringing the optical height to 41 mm.
The Micro T-2 optic has recessed lenses with protective flip-up lens covers. The front cover is solid and rear is transparent – allowing the user to shoot with both eyes open while the lens caps are closed in an emergency situation. The sight housing is constructed of hard-anodized aluminum alloy for optimal protection of the electronic and optical components in all types of environmental conditions. Aimpoint 3XMag-1™ and 6XMag-1™ magnifiers and all generations of night vision devices pair perfectly with the Micro T-2 with only a slight dot adjustment within the magnifying module.
The Spuhr Micro T-2 mount is crafted to exacting standards from a single piece of aluminum. Once positioned in place, this mount will hold zero in conditions that would challenge lesser products. The lower 1/3 co-witness raises the red dot above the back-up iron sights on an AR-15 and can be fixed to any MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rail.
- 2 MOA red dot for precision and fast target acquisition
- Battery life: 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation with one battery on setting 8
- Battery type: CR2032 battery (included)
- Spuhr Lower 1/3 Co-Witness Mount (41 mm optical height) configuration is AR15 Ready – Integral Picatinny-style base allows easy attachment to any rail
- Flip-up lens covers – front is solid, and rear is transparent – allowing the user to shoot with both eyes open and lens caps closed in an emergency situation
- Advanced optical lenses for enhanced light transmission and ultimate dot clarity
- Reinforced protection of the turrets for even greater ruggedness Hard anodized non-reflective surface
- 12 brightness settings: 1 off position, 4 night vision compatible settings, and 8 daylight settings
- 1X (non-magnifying) operationally parallax free optic
- Submersible to 80 feet (25 meters)
- Temperature span -49°F to +160°F
- Weight 3.0 oz / 84 g (sight only);6.2 oz / 175 g (sight & mount configuration)
Customers also bought
- 3XMAG-1™ MAGNIFIER – 39MM FLIPMOUNT & TWISTMOUNT BASE$1,233.00ITEM# 2003343X Magnification, Diopter adjustment (-3 to +3), Professional Grade
- 3X-C™ MAGNIFIER – 39MM FLIPMOUNT & TWISTMOUNT BASE$700.00ITEM# 2003423 X Magnification, Diopter adjustment (-2 to +2), Commercial Grade
- MICRO® SERIES TOOL$12.00ITEM# 12207
- 6XMAG-1™ MAGNIFIER – TWISTMOUNT$1,247.00ITEM# 2003406X Magnification, Diopter adjustment (-3 to +3), Professional Grade
AIMPOINT WORLDWIDE | © 2020 Aimpoint, a company in the SANDBERG DEVELOPMENT GROUP
ABOUT AIMPOINT® RED DOT REFLEX SIGHTS
Aimpoint® is the worldwide leader & originator of red dot reflex sighting technology. Aimpoint red dot sights are subjected to brutal testing, including exposure to extreme heat, cold, physical abuse, and submersion under water. From arctic temperatures to desert sand, the ruggedness of Aimpoint optics stand up to any challenge.
Aimpoint has a full line of premium sighting solutions for any weapon platform. Whether it is a bolt-action rifle, shotgun, AR-15, handgun, muzzleloader, or bow – Aimpoint has the sight you need to get the job done. Each optic is handmade in Sweden and factory zeroed for minimal adjustment when first mounted on your firearm.
Aimpoint red dot sights are operationally parallax-free, which means the visible dot remains parallel to the bore of your weapon no matter what angle your eye is in relation to the sight. Therefore, the user never has to worry about centering the dot inside the sight. If you have a proper zero, when the dot is on the target, so are you. Aimpoint red dot sights increase confidence by allowing the shooter to focus on the target while keeping both eyes open, fully situationally aware at all times. Users can achieve first round hits faster with greater confidence.
The battery life of Aimpoint sights is measured in years. Aimpoint pioneered ACET (Advanced Circuit Efficiency Technology) diode circuitry which dramatically decreases battery consumption – prolonging battery life substantially. Many Aimpoint products achieve 8 to 10 years constant-on with one battery.
Aimpoint red dot sights are trusted by hunters, sport shooters, military, and law enforcement officers around the world. Over 2 million sights have been supplied to the United States military since 1997. Today, Aimpoint is recognized globally as the most rugged, reliable, and efficient electronic sighting system in the world. When your life depends on your equipment, don’t settle for anything less.